Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org> on 2018/10/01 18:59:27 UTC

Re: Airflow: Apache Graduation

The champion need not be the one to do all of this. Anyone from the PPMC
can help with the task list. One point to add to Jakob's list (given the
general popularity of Airflow) is the press release to announce Airflow as
a TLP as soon as the board approves the resolution. This will require some
coordination with Sally and help from the PPMC depending on the contents of
the press release.

thanks
HItesh