Posted to users@maven.apache.org by richard schmidt <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 04:21:14 UTC

Maven jetty plugin and excluding activation jar

How do I exclude the activation jar when i start up jetty using the
maven-jetty-plugin:run goal?
The WAR we are developing is to be deployed to a tomcat server, which does
NOT include the activation.jar in its lib directory. This means that we need
to include the jar in the project WAR file.

Jetty DOES include the activation.jar in its lib directory. If I use the
maven-jetty-plugin to test our application, then I get all sorts of errors
due to the VM finding multiple copies of the application.jar in its
classpath....

How can I configure the maven-jetty-plugin to exclude the activation.jar
when jetty starts up?

Thanks
Richard

Re: Maven jetty plugin and excluding activation jar

Posted by richard schmidt <ha...@gmail.com>.
Okay, get it now...thanks for the hint!

Posted by richard schmidt <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.