Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "BOEMARE, Xavier" <xa...@neuf.com> on 2005/01/14 15:39:31 UTC

Wich Tomcat for specific JVM

Hi,

I'd like to know if there's a more appropriate JVM version to use with JVM
1.3.1.05 ?

If not, then I guest I should take the latest stable version of TomCat ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Wich Tomcat for specific JVM

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.
Version 5.5 requires either jdk1.5 or j2sdk1.4 with the compatibility
package.

Version 5.0 requires j2sdk.1.3.1 or higher