Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Stan Reffin <st...@tiscali.co.uk> on 2014/11/14 21:55:52 UTC

line spacing

We have created a document in open office text with single line spacing. When we paste this document in to a template created in word the spacing is 1.5 we have right clicked to high lite single line but this changes nothing.Is it possible to change the format when going from open office to word ?

Thank you

Re: line spacing

Posted by mt <mt...@lockedbags.org>.
On 15/11/14 at 9:02 AM, ofarrwrk@iol.ie (Rory O'Farrell) wrote:

[snip]

>There is an informative article on OpenOffice line spacing at
>http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/now-revealed-secrets-line-spacing-
>openofficeorg-writer
>
>This may have been outmoded by later versions - I'm not certain.

Very interesting, although maybe a bit too 'advanced' for common
user requirements :-)

The available options are still the same. However, line spacing
is set to 'Single' in the default styles, so it remains unclear
how it would turn into 1.5 after pasting into a Word document.

Unless (it seems to me) a 1.5 line spacing has been set as part
of one of the Styles used in those documents.

Ciao :-)

marina

Re: line spacing

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.