Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ManuPK <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/19 08:15:32 UTC

Jquery conflict issue with tapestry upgrade 5.0.18 to 5.2.6

I am upgrading the tapestry version from 5.0.18 to 5.2.6, I was getting lots
of JS conflict(with JQuery) issues, so I used "tapestry5-jquery-2.6.0.jar"
from ( https://github.com/got5 got5 ) to resolve those issues, most of them
has been resolved with this move.
But still I am getting some JS errors on page like

1. Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 272
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/assets/c6707a4d7a7f49e7/jquery/tapestry-jquery.js

2. Message: Object expected
Line: 17
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI:
http://localhost/assets/c6707a4d7a7f49e7/core/corelib/mixins/autocomplete.js

I suspect that some where jQuery behind the scene playing conflictions with
the updated tapestry jquery jars.

Can somebody suggest the way to overcome these problems permanently?

I am using IE version 6,7,8,9.

-----
Thanks,
Manu PK