Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 10:42:57 UTC

When using jms inand inout style

Hi

I've got a set up with a cxf-consumer -> jms-provider -> jms->consumer ->
cxf-provider, and was wondering when the response from my web service
exposed by the cxf-provider comes back, does it then go directly to the
cxf-consumer or through the jms*, here is the xbean file for jms

<jms:provider service="hsa:QueueProvider"
              endpoint="QueueProvider"
              destinationName="myQueue"
              connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
              replyDestinationName="myQueue"
               />

     <jms:consumer service="hsa:ConsumerService"
              endpoint="QueueConsumer"
              destinationName="myQueue"
              connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
              concurrentConsumers="8"
              targetEndpoint="ELMdbProxy"
              targetService="edb:ELMdb"
              targetInterface="edb:ELMdb"/>

target service in the jms:consumer id the web service exposed by
cxf-provider

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: When using jms inand inout style

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes you can, but the provider will wait for the response on this
queue.  If you don't want this behavior, you'd need the EIP
AsyncBridge so that the JMS provider receives an InOnly mep and the
response would come from another jms consumer.  However, you'd have to
make sure the needed properties to correlate the response to the
request are forwarded in the jms messages.

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.