Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2008/02/09 14:18:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] HiveMind Board Report February 2008

Anyone have anything to add:

The HiveMind project has remained quite inactive during the last 3
months.  There are currently no active developers on the project.
However, some of the users have expressed interest in becoming
contributors.  They have been asked to begin providing patches to JIRA
issues.

James Carman

Re: [DISCUSS] HiveMind Board Report February 2008

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I've had a suggestion that we should add something like this to the
HiveMind main page:

The HiveMind project is in need of help!  If you would like to
contribute, a great way to get started would be by submitting patches
to JIRA (link) issues.