Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/10/11 20:52:00 UTC

Upcoming Airflow 2.0 needs some love of the users :)

Hello everyone,

I think with the recent merges and a lot of work from many people, we are
getting really close to releasing first Alpha and then Beta releases of
Airflow 2.0 (finally!).

We have regular Monday's meetings (7.30 CEST) led by Kaxil and I'd
encourage everyone to take part in - especially if you would like to bring
some feedback/input. I think it would be great to involve more of our users
who are watching the devlist on a regular basis.

I think Airflow would be nowhere close to where it is, without the users,
and we certainly need a lot of user testing and feedback for 2.0.

I really hope we can ask you - the users - to help with testing the 2.0
once it is out :); Looking forward to the valuable feedback you can all
bring.

If you have some issues that you think need to be addressed in 2.0 - please
let us know - respond to that email or - better - commit in the issues and
take part in the meetings we hold weekly! We are now planning what goes in
alphas/betas - any feedback is welcome here.

And once we release some builds fo alpha/beta testing we really hope we can
get as much feedback and testing as possible. As the committers we can do a
lot, but the user's feedback is the most valuable of all.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>