Posted to user@flink.apache.org by gerardg <ge...@talaia.io> on 2019/03/19 14:03:48 UTC

Status.JVM.Memory.Heap.Used metric shows only a few megabytes but profiling shows gigabytes (as expected)

Hi,

Before Flink 1.7.0 we were getting correct values in
Status.JVM.Memory.Heap.Used metric. Since updating we just see a constant
small value (just a few megabytes), did something change?

Gerard

Re: Status.JVM.Memory.Heap.Used metric shows only a few megabytes but profiling shows gigabytes (as expected)

Posted by Gerard Garcia <ge...@talaia.io>.
Thanks, next time I'll check in in jira better.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Known issue, fixed in 1.7.3/1.8.0: