Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Becicka <Ja...@oracle.com> on 2013/09/27 20:09:28 UTC

ios-sim and Xcode 5

Hi,
  I'm a NetBeans developer. We have support for developing HTML5 apps in Chrome and also in mobile browsers (We support on device debugging and also simulators). We support cordova packaging as well.
Now I upgraded to new Xcode and suddenly I'm not able to open MobileSafari from command line:
> ios-sim launch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/Applications/MobileSafari.app --args -u http://google.com

Session could not be started: Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=1 "iOS Simulator failed to install the application." UserInfo=0x7fe289c1a570 {NSLocalizedDescription=iOS Simulator failed to install the application., DTiPhoneSimulatorUnderlyingErrorCodeKey=-1}

This command worked with Xcode 4, but does not work any more.

Any ideas how to make it work again?
I tried to reset simulator and it didn't help.

Thanks,
Jan

Re: ios-sim and Xcode 5

Posted by Jan Becicka <Ja...@oracle.com>.