Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/16 21:12:40 UTC

@ExchangedScoped

Hi,

updated https://github.com/rmannibucau/camel-cdi-extension to create an
ExchangeScoped but that's a bit hard to really get it on the camel side,

any help?

the main issue to make it working in async mode, currently i use a
threadlocal but that's far to be perfect.

- Romain

Re: @ExchangedScoped

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
 Can you store the variable as an exchange property?
Then you will not be bothered by reading it from different thread.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: @ExchangedScoped

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Romain,

Why have you created a ExchangeScoped and what would you like to do with
this CDI extension ?
I will be in vacation for the 2 next weeks but in august I will update the
Lukasz ticket created (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5422) to
describe what we really need for CDI, CDI extension to allow Camel to
operate correctly within CDI container without breaking what we have now in
Camel (ScanClassResolver, Camel Annotations, Policy, RoutePolicy, ....)

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com