Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2011/02/04 07:45:50 UTC

[Fwd: New Autoexport version to be installed into Confluence]

Hi all,

I have made a backup of our Site Template at [1].

While being at it, I added two divs:
  - Information on the last modification (who, when) of the page
  - Trademark notices as required by the new trademark guidelines

... and of course I exported the site to include these changes.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/confluence/FELIX.vm

Re: [Fwd: New Autoexport version to be installed into Confluence]

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Am Freitag, den 04.02.2011, 07:37 +0000 schrieb Marcel Offermans:
> Hello Felix,
>
> Thanks. Two small issues:
>
> It looks like you've copied the trademark notice footer from Sling (it still reads Sling instead of Felix).

Yes, I did. Ooops ;-)

Fixed and re-exported.

> There seems to be some whitespace in the word "Foun_dation".

Yep, this is a copy-paste issue. Fixed, too.

Thanks for noting.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.