Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by rahul raghavendhra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 07:42:28 UTC

STEPS to run sample codes in Mahout in Action Book

 I have svn the trunk of mahout-snapshot and i installed using maven.. I
have tested Kmeans ans it works well.. How to run examples that are in
Mahout in Action book ? what are the steps to follow.. please help..

./rahul

Re: STEPS to run sample codes in Mahout in Action Book

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Which examples?

Is there a problem with the description in the book?

Posted by praveenesh kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
The steps are mentioned in the book.
Which example particularly you are looking for ?
Probably, this link may help you -
http://shuyo.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/mahout-development-environment-with-maven-and-eclipse-2/

Thanks,
Praveenesh

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM, rahul raghavendhra <