Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Martin Higham <ma...@ocastalabs.com> on 2011/06/07 17:45:01 UTC

Facebook Authentication

Just letting people know that we've just released a Facebook CouchDB
Authentication module on GitHub. This uses the Facebook Authentication API
to authenticate users and create a CouchDB session for them.

https://github.com/ocastalabs/CouchDB-Facebook-Authentication

Re: Facebook Authentication

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Martin Higham <ma...@ocastalabs.com> wrote:
> Just letting people know that we've just released a Facebook CouchDB
> Authentication module on GitHub. This uses the Facebook Authentication API
> to authenticate users and create a CouchDB session for them.
>
> https://github.com/ocastalabs/CouchDB-Facebook-Authentication

Good work Martin! :-)
This is great, and I'm sure it will be useful for many people.

Do you think you can add a pointer to it (and basic
installation/configuration instructions) in the wiki? Thanks.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org