Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vc...@confluent.io> on 2019/08/02 21:50:27 UTC

Add to the contributor list

I am interested in picking up KAFKA-7149
Can I be added to the list? My jira id : vinoth

Re: Add to the contributor list

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
You need to create an account on JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KAFKA

Github is only used to host the code and to review PRs. Not to track issues.

-Matthias

Posted by Brad Henrickson <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinoth,