Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org> on 2010/02/09 16:43:23 UTC

Re: Google code donation? (was Re: svn commit: r903559 - in /struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-gxp-plugin: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/vie

Lukasz Lenart wrote:
> What about that code [1], can I include it if author marked for
> inclusion to ASF?
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3260

I'm the author of the code attached to WW-3260 (which is unrelated to
the code this thread was previously discussing), and I've also
previously filed a CLA.  If there's anything else needed from me to
"clear" this code (only one class, IIRC), please let me know.

-Dale