Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2016/07/13 19:29:58 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8088 Design changes to Discussions

- **status**: open --> closed
- **Reviewer**: Dave Brondsema

---

** [tickets:#8088] Design changes to Discussions**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ui
**Created:** Sat Jun 04, 2016 02:27 AM UTC by Rohan Verma
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 06, 2016 03:03 PM UTC
**Owner:** Rohan Verma
**Attachments:**

- [Screenshot from 2016-06-04 07-35-15.png](https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/8088/attachment/Screenshot%20from%202016-06-04%2007-35-15.png) (61.7 kB; image/png)
- [Screenshot from 2016-06-04 07-49-48.png](https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/8088/attachment/Screenshot%20from%202016-06-04%2007-49-48.png) (91.2 kB; image/png)

Hello, after various iterations of the designs I think this one is the best option that matches the current design of the forge.

In this design, I have added a toolbar inside the header so that all the information and actions relating to a comment are isolated inside that specific bubble. Also, hopefully the indentation between replies is more intuitive now.

I have added two screenshots, one having more pronounced buttons and one having sleeker buttons.

Please give feedback and suggest further changes.

Source tree: https://forge-allura.apache.org/u/rhnvrm/allura/ci/rhnvrm/discussion/style-changes/~/tree/

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/