Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/11 01:06:21 UTC

Unable to view files in queue

I have a group of csv files in a queue that I want to inspect. I List
Queue, select one that appears to be 110MB in size, go to my Details tab,
then click View. The UI spins and spins, displays a header as I would
expect, but never returns data rows.

I'm not sure how to debug this. The nifi-app.log doesn't appear to show any
error. Is 110 MB too large to View from the queue UI interface? Is there a
way I can debug this, or perhaps a property I can try resetting to a better
value?

I am running  nifi 1.16.3, not clustered.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to view files in queue

Posted by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com>.
Okay. It’s good to know that size may simply be asking the UI to do too
much. Thank you Rafael.

Posted by Rafael Fracasso <ra...@gmail.com>.