Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> on 2008/03/26 19:36:40 UTC

Http Binding

Hi everybody,

I'm currently working on implementing http:binding for wsdl in ODE.

My idea is to extract an interface from org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService.
The current ExternalService would become the soap:binding implementation of
this new interface while I will try to provide the http:binding
implementation.
The instantiation of one of these implementation would take in place in
org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer#createExternalService. All the information
required to pick the right implementation is passed to this method already.

Any thoughts, remarks, questions, suggestions, help are welcomed.

I will create a JIRA for this new feature.

Cheers,

Alexis