Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hari Imadabattina <HI...@TechMahindra.com> on 2009/05/14 06:48:45 UTC

Newbie - Problem in running samples cocoon-2.1.11

Hi All,
    I am a newbie and I downloaded cocoon-2.1.11 which has samples and lib etc. I have apache-tomcat-6.0.14 inside which I am trying to run the samples of cocoon.
I copied webapp folder which has all samples to C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\webapp and tried to access the samples http://localhost:8080/webapp/

Unfortunately I am getting the 404 error and I would like to know how to fix this?

Thanks
HarryKris

Disclaimer:

RE: Newbie - Problem in running samples cocoon-2.1.11

Posted by Hari Imadabattina <HI...@TechMahindra.com>.
Hi Jhonson,
    Thanks a lot and I am happy with seeing samples now.

you must copy the whole directory, the url is like
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples

Hari Imadabattina ??:

Posted by johnson <jo...@erp.tw>.