Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 18:57:32 UTC

Apache Trafodion becomes Top-Level Project - SD Times

Wonder, when we might see this about Tamaya?
https://sdtimes.com/data/apache-trafodion-becomes-top-level-project/#.WlkEgCxWl10.gmail

Of course the team sounds quite massife at Trafodion, especially from China.

Werner

Re: Apache Trafodion becomes Top-Level Project - SD Times

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Guess as long as 2 or 3 developers keep only the "limbs" of an otherwise
dead Geronimo alive while 2 or 3 others work on Tamaya that could be a bit
hard.

If you look at other JSRs like JSON or CDI there is mostly one
implementation at Apache not
- apache-commons-json
- johnzon
- geronimo-json