Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Jinjiang Zhao <zh...@me.com> on 2017/01/13 09:37:44 UTC

[discuss] how to move the current community here from GitHub?

Hey guys,

I think before finishing ISSUE-1 [1] we can have a discussion at the same time
about moving former community here from GitHub [2].

I have some points:
1. Update the github issue template [3] to guide developers subscribe apache
mailing list and discuss here.
2. Moving some GitHub issues opened by ourselves here one-by-one.
3. There are a lot of issues in Chinese. How to deal with these issues? Any
ideas about that?
4. Stay our Chinese chat room in gitter [4].

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WEEX-1
[2] https://github.com/alibaba/weex
[3] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alibaba/weex/dev/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md