Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jesus Ibanez <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/15 09:46:02 UTC

Windows 7

Hi, I can't run Cassandra on Windows 7. After executing bin\cassandra -f, it
gets freez with the output:

INFO - Starting up server gossip

And when I excecute bin\cassandra-cli -host localhost, the output is:

org/apache/cassandra/cli/CliMain
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain
      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run.............
      at .................

Could not find the main class: org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain.  Program
will exit.

Im using:

- Cassandra 5.1 (It happend the same with 5.0)
- JDK 1.6 (with the Path and the JAVA_HOME already set)
- Windows 7 with the Firewall turned off

I want to test Cassandra becouse I may change MySQL for Cassandra in my
website.

I will be very glad if someone could help me.

Re: Windows 7

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
This is fixed in 0.6 svn branch