Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2019/08/13 13:18:35 UTC

Rya website buiding - Jekyll question

Hi,

I followed the instructions at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RYA/Website+rya.apache.org%2C+how+to+contribute+and+publish
to modify the website.

I wanted to modify the website to remove the md5 and sha1 links and change
the post about 4.0.0 release to say it was fourth not third release.
However, when I build the site with jekyll it generates .html files from
the .md files, it does not generate folders. For example I end up with a
download.html file instead of a download folder with an index.html in it -
which is the current website structure. Anyone knows how to change this?
Aaron? Is there some configuration parameter somewhere?
my version of ruby is 2.5.1, bundler version 2.0.2, jekyll 2.4.0 on Ubuntu
18.04.2

Thanks,
Adina
--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor

Re: Rya website buiding - Jekyll question

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <mi...@alum.mit.edu>.
I tried it with docker and it didn’t work. I do not object to you changing
it manually.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
docker does not work for me...

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <mi...@alum.mit.edu>.