Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Frank Kasimov <fr...@itsolinc.us> on 2006/08/18 21:08:57 UTC

partnership issue

Hello,
I have found your website http://maven.apache.org/ when searching the web on the topics related to my website theme.
I must say your site content is very good and I think we would benefit much from possible partnership - for example link swap. This would bring more targeted traffic to our sites, plus increase our websites' weight at the search engines, as they give greater value to the links from the topic-related sites rather than irrelevant backlinks.

We don't do recip links, as they do not affect google ranking.  Perhaps, we could do a link swap, but using a different site.  We could link to you from www.quotesauction.com PR 4, and you could link to www.2insure4less.com PR 4.  that way we both benefit from inbound links.

My website http://www.2insure4less.com/ is related to yours.  We provide all types of insurance leads in all states.

We also have an affliate program.  Please let me know if you are interested.

I would be glad to link to your site in return to you linking back to mine.
Feel free to email me direct to frank.kasimov@itsolinc.us to discuss the details on the possible partnership.

Hope for the fruitful cooperation,

Best regards,
Frank Kasimov,