Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Jorge Román Novalbos <jr...@linux-it.es> on 2012/08/22 09:13:47 UTC

Origin timeout

Hi all,

I'm testing my ATS configuration in proxy caching mode. I request for an object with 10s cache time. Obviously when the object expires, the request reaches the origin server but if I shut down the origin server the request is serves with a HTTP header (Warning111 ApacheTrafficServer/3.0.4).

My question, How long the object is server to client while the origin is down? I mean with parameter or parameters rule this timeout?

Thanks in advance!

Jorge.