Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shekhar Bhati <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/27 06:14:46 UTC

JPEGTranscoder throwing NullPointerException

Hi Batik Experts,

I am working on an application where we are using Batik to display our
2D images.
We have functionality of printing the image and we are using
JPEGTranscoder for that.
We are facing an issue that the JPEGTranscoder.transcode is throwing
NullPointerExcpetion we try it on Solaris/AIX environment.
Is it a known issue?
Please suggest how to handle this problem.

Thanks,

Shekhar

Re: JPEGTranscoder throwing NullPointerException

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Shekhar,

Shekhar Bhati <sh...@gmail.com> wrote on 11/27/2009 12:14:46 AM:

> We have functionality of printing the image and we are using
> JPEGTranscoder for that.
> We are facing an issue that the JPEGTranscoder.transcode is throwing
> NullPointerExcpetion we try it on Solaris/AIX environment.
> Is it a known issue?

    No.

> Please suggest how to handle this problem.

    Provide some real information on the problem, like
the actual stack trace, or a stand-alone example of the
problem.