Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Brian Hayward <bh...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/01 22:27:28 UTC

CXF/JAX-WS Stubs With Query Params?

We are interfacing with a product that exposes a SOAP WS interface and
requires also setting a query Parameter in each request sent.

Is there a way to do this with CXF JAX-WS auto generated client stubs?

Thanks,
Brian

Re: CXF/JAX-WS Stubs With Query Params?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Consider registering a custom out interceptor and set a
Message.QUERY_STRING on a current message.
CXF may provide a more compliant option, perhaps with Dispatch or
using SOAP HTTP binding, etc, not sure right now

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com