Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 15:20:38 UTC

Test failure in spring.injection.annot.AnnotProxyFieldValueFactoryTest

When running maven from the root:

mvn clean test

I get the following test failure:

[surefire] Running
org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.AnnotProxyFieldValueFactoryTest
[surefire] Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.492
sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!

Anyone committed something and failed to run all the tests?

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org

Re: Test failure in spring.injection.annot.AnnotProxyFieldValueFactoryTest

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
The maven build for 'all' is configured as follows:

clean install -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dmaven.test.skip=true

So it won't catch any test failures.

Martijn

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
isn't that one on bamboo then?

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> When running maven from the root:
>
> mvn clean test
>
> I get the following test failure:
>
> [surefire] Running
> org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.AnnotProxyFieldValueFactoryTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.492
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
>
> Anyone committed something and failed to run all the tests?

I can't see anything recent, and the tests are working for me.

Regards,

Al

--
Alastair Maw