Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Awais Bajwa <ab...@macrosoftinc.com> on 2008/09/30 01:27:51 UTC

Simple

Hi All,

One simple functionality is not working, I am not sure if it is true.

I need to set size of the the cell, so that the text should appear properly,
and I couldn't find any method for tht???????

Regards
A.B

Re: Delete slides from SlideShow

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Deletion of slides is not yet supported.
A possible workaround is to grab the Document record, then the slide SlideListWithText entry and remove the corresponing
SlideAtomsSet.

Document doc = ppt.getDocumentRecord();
SlideListWithText slwt = doc.getSlideListWithTexts();

//investigate how to remove the slide's SlideAtomsSet. It can be tricky.

Yegor

Posted by Constantin Volozhin <cv...@pragmaticsoft.com>.
Hi All. Is any workaround to delete slides from PPT present?