Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Short <ds...@san.rr.com> on 2004/02/06 06:13:47 UTC

Tomcat, Oracle and connection caching.

Does anyone have Tomcat 4.1.x running with connection caching using the
Oracle oci8 driver?  I can get it to work using the thin driver but it won't
work with the oci8 driver.  The oci8 driver works just fine with the test
program provided by Oracle, so my configuration is right.  There's something
about the OracleConnectionCacheImpl class that the oci8 driver doesn't like.

Here's the error: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Any help would be greatly appreciated.