Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by william kane <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/17 05:35:06 UTC

servicemix.xml

Hi,
I would like to understand the signficance of the elements in the
servicemix.xml file and how they can be used to configure various business
components.
Please let me know where i need to look up for this information.
Thanks in advance
William

Re: servicemix.xml

Posted by william kane <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Guillaume Nodet
Will wait for them.
I find that all the examples in servicemix are based on the spring support
it provides and that is preventing me from getting started as i am not
acquainted with spring. Is there a way i can go about running the examples (
and writing some of my own) without using the spring specific
configurations? Please let me know
Thanks again
Willaim

Re: servicemix.xml