Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Simon Gibbs <Si...@Virginmobile.com> on 2003/12/08 17:25:25 UTC

RE: Make assertEqual messages give all of "expected" and "actual" values

Thi is not my List, but this sounds like  jUnit issue, which should be
addressed elsewhere IMHO.

Having said that, if a feature request were to be submitted to the
appropriate forum I'd second it as I also find this "feature" rather
annoying at times.

In particular I would like to see the full String representation of a value
where the value is less than say 10 characters in length. This could easily
be supported by a field in one of the parent classes that can be set during
a test method or in setUp()/tearDown().

Simon Gibbs

IMPORTANT
The contents of this email (and any attachment):
(1) are confidential and may be legally privileged - if it is not meant for
you, please tell the sender, do not forward or copy the contents
and delete it from your system immediately;
(2) come from its author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions
of Virgin Mobile.
While emails and attachments are virus checked,
we cannot accept any liability in respect of any viruses.
We may monitor emails sent to Virgin Mobile.

Want to know more about Virgin Mobile?
Visit our website for the latest info, phones and special offers
http://www.virgin.com/mobile

Virgin Mobile Telecoms Ltd