Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by zhou jian <su...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/15 19:42:08 UTC

A mind-blogging question.

Hi Everyone,

I just installed tomcat 5.5.9. However, I can't login
in to the manager functionality even if I set the the
tomcate-users.xml right. The error message is :

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has
been denied

type Status report

message Access to the requested resource has been
denied

description Access to the specified resource (Access
to the requested resource has been denied) has been
forbidden.

I can't do anything without accessing to this part.

I have been searched over google for similar problem.
Hope you can give me some hints.

Thanks in advance!

--Paul