Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by srinidhi <k....@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 15:32:11 UTC

help required

Hi,
This is srinidhi from India,I would like to contribute to groovy in the
field i know,so can any one one help me how to start with it.
Thanking you.

Re: help required

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Srinidhi,

there are a lot of ways of contributing, take a look at
http://www.groovy-lang.org/contribute.html

I personally started by searching for easy to fix bugs/enhancements in
the groovy bugtracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY and
fixing them.

-Pascal