Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2014/01/27 15:32:33 UTC

ApacheCon and Airavata

ApacheCon's abstract deadline is the end of this week.  I'd like to have
some discussion on possible Airavata abstract topics.

* Experiences with GSOC: Previous projects, what we've learned over the
last two years, suggestions for improvements to Apache's GSOC project as
a whole, suggestions from student alumni on how to improve things, etc.

* Exploring integration with other Apache projects (we'd have a lot of
work to do). This talk would focus on our involvement with other Apache
projects and points of collaboration between Airavata and other Apache
projects.  These could range from operational to experimental to
hypothetical.

* Airavata design, applications, and plans. We focus on describing the
Orchestrator, the API, GFAC, credential store, etc. We describe
applications to CIPRES, UltraScan, IU Cybergateway, etc.

Marlon