Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BuzzZZ <As...@infosys.com> on 2008/12/31 10:48:23 UTC

Connection Pool

I need to set up a Connection Pool which can be shared across all JBI
components. The database is PostGres.

Please let me know how the same could be achieved.

RES: Connection Pool

Posted by Anderson Nielson <an...@datasul.com.br>.
Maybe this is a good start: http://trenaman.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-to-share-single-jdbc-pool-across.html

Posted by florian M <fl...@gmail.com>.

If you're not limited to JBI, you can do this with an OSGi service, like
explained in this blog :  http://trenaman.blogspot.com/ Ade On Middleware .
But I don't know how you can use the pool in an JBI component.

That's what I'm trying to do, experiencing some problems (read my recent
post).