Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/06 19:07:59 UTC

Removing Windows script support for Knox

Hello folks,

working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1774 I realized that
[gateway|knoxcli|ldap|knoxshell].cmd files haven't been kept up to date
with any other scripts. Hence the question: do we really need them?
I vote for removing them all in case there is no objection.

Thanks,
Sandor

Re: [DISCUSS] Removing Windows script support for Knox

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
+1 for removing them since there hasn't been interest in keeping that
current with the Linux *.sh scripts.

Kevin Risden

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.