Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Shanks <ta...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 16:56:07 UTC

Assign Integer Value to group attribute of Tokenizer

Hi all,

This is my first post here finding a solution for the recent problem I came
across. I have a problem assigning a property(key) value to the "group"
value in tokenize element. We have properties place holder and we need read
the value to be read from configuration file as this limit might change. We
have tried the any kind attribute using Property Placeholder as mentioned
here
<http://camel.apache.org/using-propertyplaceholder.html#UsingPropertyPlaceholder-UsingpropertyplaceholdersforanykindofattributeintheXMLDSL>
but it fails with unrecognised attribute error.

The version of Camel being used is 2.15.1.redhat-621084 with Spring DSL and
the code is like below. Any help on this or a quick workaround is very much
appreciated. Please let me know in case if more details are required.

<split>
  <tokenize token="\n" group="7000"/>
    ..
We just want the above "group" value to be configurable.

Thanks in advance,
Shanks

Re: Assign Integer Value to group attribute of Tokenizer

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You need to contact Red Hat to get support on JBoss Fuse on their
product. They have a customer portal you can use to log a ticket to
get help.

Here at Apache Camel we only support the upstream project, and the
newest versions.
Came 2.18.x onwards are the currently supported versions we have here.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Shanks <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is my first post here finding a solution for the recent problem I came
> across. I have a problem assigning a property(key) value to the "group"
> value in tokenize element. We have properties place holder and we need read
> the value to be read from configuration file as this limit might change. We
> have tried the any kind attribute using Property Placeholder as mentioned
> here
> <http://camel.apache.org/using-propertyplaceholder.html#UsingPropertyPlaceholder-UsingpropertyplaceholdersforanykindofattributeintheXMLDSL>
> but it fails with unrecognised attribute error.
>
> The version of Camel being used is 2.15.1.redhat-621084 with Spring DSL and
> the code is like below. Any help on this or a quick workaround is very much
> appreciated. Please let me know in case if more details are required.
>
> <split>
>   <tokenize token="\n" group="7000"/>
>     ..
> We just want the above "group" value to be configurable.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Shanks

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus