Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by antarix <ce...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/22 01:09:26 UTC

Differences in tomcat on linux and windows???

Hi there!!

   What are the differences in apache-tomcat performance (in fact I have a
weird behaviour over an oracle database that´s the reason on my question to
the list) on windows and linux?? ... I have this doubt because my develop
environment is over windows and I have no problems updating information in
my database, but in my linux server on production sometimes seems the data
aren´t updating.    I have check the logs on my linux box, but I can´t find
a logical reason (on win apache-tomcat release is 5.5 and on my linux
apache-tomcat 5.5.14 )

  Tnxs a lot!!!