Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by hns <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/01 12:20:25 UTC

[trinidad]skining how

 i am try to learn skinning in trinidad ,when i have use this style in
mystle.css

like
.af|table::prev-icon:alias
{
	content: url(/skins/myskin/images/prev.PNG);
	border: none;
}
.af|table::next-icon:alias
{
	content: url(/skins/myskin/images/next.PNG);
	border: none;

}

it shows my images for next and previous links and also works but it comes
with link like(next 15) and (prev15) which i want to disable ,how can i?

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by Zigc Junk <zi...@gmail.com>.
First try to find what that component is, say myComp. Then, you can
apply something like

display: none;

to that component.

regard

Bill

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 4:01 PM, hns <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> thanks
>
> i can use facelets using your http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/
> really appreciate for that work
> i will read and study whole

the project is basically a kickstart, or more a template for new projects,
based on a JSF-centric stack (+Spring/JPA).

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
thanks

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:46 PM, hns <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi
>  i have browse code.google.com/p/facesgoodies
>
> but still confused ?
> i am eclipse user,what i should do to use this ?

do a "mvn eclipse:eclipse" to generate an Eclipse file

> i have created one demo project using facelets+trnidad , i can use some
> basics of facelets
>
> i have putted my facelets in web-inf/layout and using template.xhtml for
> layout my all jspx
>
> i have also copy components folder to web-inf/
>  and dtk folder to root
>
> if
> i have to create any another template which shows dialog?
> how can i use this thing

well, this is just an example. There is def. no showcase for all
widgets that are offered by YUI or Dojo.

For every lib I have one example to give an idea how to combine them.

> help me!

study the example and adopt to your own scenario.

-Matthias

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
hi

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Re: [trinidad]skining how

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
We have a pretty good documentation on skinning:

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/skinning.html

and a page for all selectors, which discuss some details as well:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html

HTH,
Matthias