Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Huaping Gu <hu...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/20 00:29:15 UTC

Can we use Header(cookie values) as Cache key when ATS as a reverse proxy?

Hi ATS users,
Anyone tried to use HTTP headers, cookies as part of cache key?

Or is there any workaround to handle this, because I cannot find plugins
which can support this.

thanks
Huaping Gu

Re: Can we use Header(cookie values) as Cache key when ATS as a reverse proxy?

Posted by Gancho Tenev <gt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Huaping Gu,

We have a new plugin cachekey_norm which we plan to open source soon which will allow you to use headers and cookies when normalizing the cache key.

Thanks,
—Gancho