Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by na...@uiuc.edu on 2008/05/27 18:28:18 UTC

Question Documentation

I was wondering since in Subversion, we can add messages to the log, I was wondering if it is possible that when we update a particular file to the repository, if subversion could add a line or a comment within the file that indicates what was changed and when it was changed and by whom. Rather than creating a separate log, I was wondering if it could be incorporated straight into the file itself.

Thanks

Re: Question Documentation

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#log-in-source