Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 17:50:30 UTC

Re: bpel, routing, etc

Hi,Roger --

> So, I suppose I could have all my <bpel:invokes ..> always sending to
> the router ... but, well, if they all go via the router, is it possible
> to simplify the <bpel:invokes ..>

Not really; you still have to tell the BPEL engine (BPE, ODE, PXE,
etc.) where to send the messages explicitly, and the same goes for
portType and operation parameters.

If you really want to collapse all of your endpoints and types
together, it sounds like you're asking more for BPEL + POX, which
could be done but is different than what you're asking.  You'd still
have to specify the single type, operation, and endpoint.

Make sense?

--
paulrbrown@gmail.com
http://mult.ifario.us/