Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Ben <be...@autonomic.net> on 2009/03/08 19:38:29 UTC

Proposal for new Ki Logo - Second attempt!

Sigh... I didn't realise that attachments wouldn't get sent.
Take a gander over here :

http://www.willamaze.eu/?p=459

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Proposal for new Ki Logo - Second attempt!

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
That's an idea.  And yes, a non-committer contributed it on his own time, so
we do need a release.  Jeremy, can you take care of this?  He was a friend
of yours, right?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm>.
Will do - I'm sure he'd be able to do this!

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
That'd be cool, I didn't even think of that.  Jeremy - can you reach out to

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
That's ok :)  Also, it doesn't have to have the letters K and I in the logo
itself.  JSecurity's logo was a shield with a lock on it, with a 'J' for the
lock's keyhole.  It could be anything really :)

But in any event, thanks for your ideas - they are much appreciated.

Cheers,

Les

Posted by Ben <be...@autonomic.net>.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.