Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tiwonge Kawonga <ye...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/12/28 12:37:57 UTC

ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices

I am a new ofbiz user. I am trying to localise the currency to Malawi Kwacha. When I make all necessary changes to ofbiz, the price is displayed with currency ISO code (MWK) instead of currency symbol mk infront of price digits. When I print checks (in pdf) ofbiz puts xx infront of price digits such as xx89.00. I suspect that the malawi currency symbol might be missing in the tables ofbiz uses to translate currency ISO code to currency symbol. I have serched on Internet and found out that Malawi currency symbol is not included in all the currency symbol tables I have seen so far. When I try to produce a pdf invoice, here is the error that is produced: The Following Errors Occurred: Unable to transform FO file: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.Any help will be greatly appreciated.
RegardsTiwonge Kawonga

Re: ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices

Posted by Tiwonge Kawonga <ye...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,