Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/11 15:47:29 UTC

Was there a Confluence Update for Apache wiki

Hi,

I just noticed today that some of the ESME content (RSS feeds, license
warning for gliffy, etc).in the Apache wiki
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Index) is now broken
and was wondering if there has been recent change (new version, etc.).

It was working on July 8th when I added a Gliffy diagram and today, I
noticed that I'm receiving multiple warnings.

Furthermore, the exported site (http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/) is also broken.

The tabs/cards are broken as well. I haven't changed our auto-export
template, so I'm assuming that there has been some other external
change in the wiki configuration.

Thanks,

D.

Re: Was there a Confluence Update for Apache wiki

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
OK.

I looked at our auto-export script and this snippet is still there.

The problem still exists in our export and I'm assuming in other sites
that use cards (such as OpenEJB) as well.

Should I post a JIRA item?

D.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.