Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "陳照東) <alex@erp.ncu.edu.tw>" <Alex> on 2001/04/13 03:24:57 UTC

my own object question ????

hi:   i saw some messages from soap mailing list.
    and, i am so curious about ur point.(send object via soap)
    but at first, i wish know some of key in this case.
     please reply me.
     1. as ur code showng on the amil-list, u wrote some of code like this:
         //
            SOAPMappingRegistry smr=new SOAPMappingRegustry();
            BeanSerializer beanSer=new BeanSerializer();
            smr.mapTypes(Constants.US_URI_SOAP_ENC,new QName("urn:xml-soap-MyName-demo","MyName"),MyName.class,beanSer,beanSer);
       //

     ok, see the red part??? this uri has been registry in somewhere before u put in here????? if so, please tell me where u has been declare it and why??
      because i wonder know, there has a target urn already exist when we call the server RPCrouter, i know, if we got my own object to translate, we must have to add new data type in the registry, but in more details just like this case u put the "urn:xml-soap-MyName-demo" here , please tell me the way in details.

 2. and then u will set the call object to accept new settings by setSOAPMappingRegistry(smr) method, right???
     ok, is that complete in client  can send this object????
      or why u mentioned that the deployment descriptor.xml ???? is it always need exist in server side or how to invoke it???
      i know in apache soap samples all wraped it, but when i implement a my own simple soap demo that use built-in data type, i dont create descript.xml anymore, but i also can works well. so, why here appears the descriptor.xml u mentioned to????

 sorry to bother ,but i am so curious..

Regards.