Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ta...@allianzcornhill.co.in on 2007/10/05 11:23:45 UTC

Conflict using apache jars and jsf jars

Hi,

          I want to use custom calendar component in websphere 6.0,for that
I need to include the apache jars to my application lib directory.There
arises some conflict in running the application thast I am getting an error
"Unable to register PMI module due to Duplicate Face servlet"
          Can you suggest a  solution for using the apache myfaces jar and
tomhawk har along with jsf-ibm jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

Thanks
 Tancy

Copyright in this message and any attachments remains with us. It is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If this message is not intended for you it must not be read, copied or used by you or disclosed to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately if you have received this message in error.

Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Allianz Cornhill Information Services Pvt. Ltd or any other
 Allianz Group member for any loss or damage in any way arising from its use.

Allianz Cornhill Information Services Pvt. Ltd, Incorporated in India number U72200KL2003PTC015907. Registered Office: 3rd Floor, Chandragiri, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum, Kerala.  Allianz Cornhill Information Services Pvt.Ltd, is a member of the Allianz Group and a service company of Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc.

Allianz Insurance plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.