Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Srinivas Reddy <sr...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/20 10:45:20 UTC

Confluence Wiki access

Greetings,

I need to edit KIP-373, can anyone help me with an access to this wiki id

srinivas96alluri@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

-
Srinivas

- Typed on tiny keys. pls ignore typos.{mobile app}

Re: Confluence Wiki access

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Done :)

Re: Confluence Wiki access

Posted by Srinivas Reddy <sr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Confluence Wiki access

Posted by Patrick Williams <pa...@storageos.com>.
HI Matthias,

Can you help me unsubscribe from all these Kafka and Apache channels please?
Tried to follow previous directions but still getting loads of spam
Thanks

Best,

Patrick Williams

Head of Sales, UK & Ireland